Franchise brands are successful only when the franchisor and its franchisees share a common goal and appreciate each other. Below are just a few reasons both are grateful for each other.
If you are a franchisee:
- The franchisor started a business, took the risk, and created systems.
- The franchisor shares his or her experience with me so I don’t have to make the same mistakes.
- The franchisor is thinking of ways for me to improve my bottom line.
- The franchisor has trained me and continues to train me.
- The franchisor invests in staff to support me.
- The franchisor spends a lot of money in R & D to ensure that my business has a future.
If you are a franchisor:
- Franchisees believe in my concept and in me.
- Franchisees trust me and invested their life savings in my business idea.
- Franchisees paid me and continue to pay me money.
- Franchisees represent me every single day in their communities.
- Franchisees have stepped out of their comfort zone to implement my system.
- Franchisees share their ideas with me and they also help each other.
The above points were excerpted from Expansion Experts‘ article titled “Franchisors, Franchisees: Are You Grateful?”.
To see a list of franchisors who make valuing their franchisees a priority, click here.