Home > Franchise Reviews >
Home Instead Senior Care
Total Startup Investment
$115,000 - $125,000
Net Worth Required
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 366 franchise owners (69% of owners)
An Incredibly Meaningful, Unique and Rewarding Franchise Opportunity
We invite you to join the hundreds of Home Instead Senior Care franchise owners who are building successful and rewarding businesses by providing an affordable solution for seniors who prefer to remain at home through their later years. Our non-medical services in the form of companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with errands are designed for seniors who need just a little help to live independently.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world leader in non-medical senior care with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises throughout the United States, Canada, Japan, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, Switzerland, Germany, South Korea, Finland, Austria, Italy, Netherlands and Puerto Rico.
The Wall Street Journal calls Home Instead Senior Care one of America’s top 25 high performing franchises in part because a rapidly aging population creates exciting business opportunities. Consider these facts:
- By 2020, 60 million North Americans will be 65 years of age and older – up a dramatic 62 percent
- 80 percent of these seniors will prefer to age in place rather than move to a care facility
- In 2000, there were 600 million people in the world aged 60 and over
- There will be 1.2 billion aging adults by 2025 and 2 billion by 2050
With Home Instead Senior Care you’ll get:
- The strongest brand in the senior care business
- A proven business model
- Powerful new owner training to get you off to a strong and successful start
- Innovative, effective and perpetually-new marketing programs
- Powerful proprietary software to help you run your business, and an unequalled support system
We invite you to learn more about the exciting franchise opportunities awaiting you with Home Instead Senior Care.