Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park (TM) Camp Resorts
Total Startup Investment
$100,000 - $2,000,000
Net Worth Required
US/Canada Franchise Units
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 50 franchise owners (73% of owners)
Who We Are
We work with REIT’s, current campground owners, and prospective franchisees on building, improving, or buying existing campgrounds. We are considered destination campgrounds, and not just a place to sleep. Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts have a reputation for excellence not only in the outdoor hospitality industry, but with their guests as well! The high quality of the Jellystone Park™ brand combined with the popularity of Yogi Bear™ make our group of camp-resorts among the most competitive, successful and popular in the industry. With this in mind, we have developed the following mission statement: “Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts are dedicated to providing each guest with a quality camping experience in a clean and entertaining environment."
Why Choose Us?
The Family Market Jellystone Park™ is the only campground chain in the United States focused solely on the family demographic. Other organizations have recently realized the potential for marketing to families, but we have been doing it for nearly 50 years. This experience, along with the uniqueness of the Yogi Bear™ and Jellystone Park™trademarks, offers a special niche unmatched in the camping industry.
- Capture the family market with a widely-recognized and trusted brand – Yogi Bear™
- Proven, comprehensive and proprietary training
- Operational and marketing support that has brought success to other operators
- Ability to increase store sales with access to a quality line of unique and high-profit licensed merchandise
- Share in the experience and knowledge of Jellystone Park™ owners and operators in a cooperative – not competitive – environment.
- Keep your independence as an entrepreneur.
Tools & Support To Strengthen Your Business
When you partner with Leisure Systems Inc., your business will benefit from over 45 years of campground experience. We have a seasoned staff who is ready to assist your transition through training, consulting and resources. In addition, you have access to the knowledge and advice of 80 other franchisee owners and operators.
- Certification and Management Program (CAMP)
- Caring About Recreation and Entertainment (CARE)
- NSPF Certified Pool Operators (CPO) Course
- Spring Meeting
- Symposium & Trade Show
- Operations Manual & Resource Material
- Jellystone Park™ Online University
- Warner Bros License
- Product Variety – Over 500 Custom Items
- Detailed Merchandising Guidelines, Suggestions and General Retail Tips
- Business Plan
- NPP (National Purchasing Partners)
- Vendor Relationships
- Proprietary Reservations & POS Software
- Franchise Assessment Review & Recommendations
Campground & RV Resort Marketing