Top Low-Cost Franchises of 2017
View the full Guide to 2017 Top Low-Cost Franchises in interactive format here:
The full report contains tips for running a home-based business, ways to finance your low-cost franchise, advice for balancing business and family, and much more!
High Quality Franchise Brands You Can Afford
The 80 brands that made our Top Low-Cost Franchises list all have a minimum investment of under $100,000. To identify them, we looked at franchisee satisfaction survey data from 13,000 franchisees representing 123 brands that we collected between October 2015 and April 2017. Only brands whose franchisees ranked them highly made the cut.
Starting your franchise research with franchisee approved brands, helps to increase your chance of success. You’ll notice as you review the list of Top Low-Cost Franchises that there is one for every budget and interest.
- What to Consider Before Investing in a Low-Cost Franchise
- Five Tips From Successful Low-Cost Franchisees
- Six Benefits of Investing in a Low-Cost Franchise
- How Satisfied Are Low-Cost Franchisees?
- Franchisee Spotlight: Terry and Kathy Siebert Invested in an Existing Dale Carnegie Franchise
- Franchisee Spotlight: Susan Palenick’s Cruise Planners Franchise Puts Her in Control of Her Success
- Franchisee Spotlight: Franchising with Fibrenew Gave Craig Burton Job Stability and More Family Time
The List: Top 80 Low-Cost Franchises of 2017!
Look for these icons: Brand's franchisee satisfaction report offers insight into its leadership, financial opportunity and much more. Franchisee Q&A sheds light on the franchise lifestyle and experience.