Use Your Business Skills to Become a Business Broker
Have you wondered how you can use the business skills you’ve honed over the years to go into business for yourself and achieve your own personal time and goals? Many of our franchisees have told us that’s why they decided to become a business broker.
A business broker helps others in the sales and purchases of businesses. Consider it a real estate agent for business. You don’t need experience to become a business broker. You bring your business skills with you and we provide the training, materials, forms, research materials, a proven lead generation program, a staffed national team center to provide administrative support, and much more. Our goal is to free you from your computer and the piles of paperwork that accompany this industry and let you concentrate on those things that make you money.
We Provide our Franchisees the Edge in Business Brokerage
– Low entry fee, uncapped earning potential – Work from home, virtual or physical office
– Low overhead – Most comprehensive training program in the industry
– Flexible schedule – Multiple Revenue Streams
– Proven Lead Generation Program – Business Listing System (BLS)
– Ongoing “back office” support – Marketing and Advertising Programs
– Sole proprietorship or brokerage office with agents – the choice is yours – and we train your agents for you.
– Proprietary on-line management system – complete library of the tools you’ll need to operate your business, including forms, documents, market research materials, and more.
– We post your business listings on more than a dozen of the top business for sale websites – AND we cover the cost of inputting and running those listings.
Multiple Revenue Streams
Our franchisees offer a full complement of business services to their clients, including business brokerage, franchise brokerage, franchise resales, business valuation services, machinery and equipment appraisals, mergers and acquisitions, business consulting and commercial real estate.
Training and Support
Our training program is designed to teach you the entire process of business brokerage and our related services. You’ll start with approximately 80 hours of on-line training. You’ll then attend 4- 5 days of classroom training where we will conduct a full case study. We provide ongoing training and support, including our highly acclaimed annual education conference, where you’ll spend days attending your choice of numerous classes and seminars, meet our professional partners and network with the brokers in our system.