The Future Starts Today
Capitalize on Your Sales and Sales Management Experience with Sandler Training.
When you join the Sandler Training team, we’ll be with you from the start. We’ll help you develop your skills in operating a franchise, establishing and retaining a customer base, and delivering sales, sales management training, and coaching so effective that it will make a real difference to the companies that hire you.
Business coaching was listed as one of the hottest trends in franchising in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2014 Franchise 500.
Tap Into a $59.7 Billion Industry.
A recent industry report paints a positive picture for sales training professionals.
Despite a less than stellar business environment, total 2011 U.S. training expenditures were up 13%, to $59.7 billion, with 32% of respondents reporting that their training budgets had increased.
You’re the ideal candidate for a Sandler Training franchise if…
- You’re looking for a new career opportunity
- You have solid sales or sales management experience
- You want to steer your future and control your income
- You enjoy training people and making a difference in their lives
- You want to spend more time with your family
- You want work/life balance and time to pursue your passions
|Ranked #1 Training Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2016.|
|Ranked #1 Business Services Franchise by Franchise Business Review in 2015.|
We Beat Out the Competition.
As a Sandler Training Franchise Owner, you are perfectly positioned to capitalize on this rapidly growing market and reap the rewards, on your own terms, with your own franchise business.
Some benefits of being a Sandler franchise owner include:
- Proprietary training programs
- Unique training delivery system
- Global footprint with multilingual and multicultural capabilities
- Comprehensive marketing support
Hear what one franchisee has to say about the support he receives from the Sandler team:
“We can compete with any sales training organization and walk away with a win because of the depth of experience and expertise we have throughout the organization.”
Sandler Training Franchise Owner
Here Are Some of the Things You Can Expect As a Sandler Training Franchise Owner
- Access to a large and growing international market for sales and sales management training
- Low overhead and modest start-up fees and expenses
- A proven business model that has been refined by Sandler over the last 31 years
- A training system that can deliver results and create satisfied clients
- To offer unique solutions to problems plaguing company executives and business owners in today’s fast-paced, changing world
- An ongoing commitment to learning and improvement
- Quality support services and business-building assistance
Unlike other franchise models, Sandler Training Franchise Owners do not pay a percent of sales, but rather a flat monthly fee based on tenure.
- Liquid Capital Required: $73,000
- Net Worth Required: $200,000
- Franchise Fee in the U.S.: $73,000*
*International Franchise Fees vary based on size of
Whats the Next Step?
Complete the contact form on this page and receive our franchise brochure!