If you are seeking a professional environment and you have a passion for helping people, then Nextaff may be a fit for you. We receive the benefit of not only helping companies find top talent, but we also get to help quality people find employment.
The staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry makes a vital contribution to the U.S. economy while servicing businesses across virtually all industries. Staffing provides job and career opportunities for about 16 million employees per year.
As a Nextaff franchisee you’ll gain access to expert training, back-office support, the company’s proprietary X-FACTOR process, technology stack, proven marketing and recruitment strategies.
- Average Unit Revenue: $2,715,992*
- Average Unit Gross Wages: $1,784,379*
- Average Unit Gross Profit: $674,352*
- Average Time to Break Even: 43 months*
- Average All-In Costs: $106,000*
- Average First Year Revenue: $852,191*
- Average Top Quartile Revenue: $6,418,493*
*Refer to Item 19 in the Franchise Disclosure Document