The Company – The Opportunity.
At Window Genie, our owners are excited about “Unleashing the Power of the Genie”
As the innovative leader in Home Services, we unleash the power every day around the country through our window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing services. We also provide ancillary services such as gutter cleaning, tile & grout cleaning and gutter protection. With 80% of our customers being residential and includes all income levels and housing values, the other 20% is commercial and includes businesses, banks, property managers and any other property 3 stories or less.
Clearly identified in the marketplace by our branded GENIEMOBILE’s, Window Genie is a mobile service company that services the needs of our customers through “Best in Class” service, on-time technicians and professional ownership. The business is driven and marketed by our professional owners, delivered in the field by our trained and uniformed Window Genie technicians. When asked once “who is a typical Window Genie customer”, one of our owners commented, “we clean from mansions to mobile homes and everything else in between.” We think that comment says a lot about the marketing and growth potential of the Window Genie opportunity.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER ABOUT WINDOW GENIE
1. We are a Monday – Friday business; 9-5 hours
Our customers like to have our services completed before they return home from work, so you are out of their home typically by 5 PM. A key component of the business if you are looking for more control of your time and personal freedom.
2. Limited National Competition
Unlike the majority of opportunities in the market, our space includes only a few National competitors. None of them include the depth of services that Window Genie does. Limited competition is a key to implementing and growing a new business.
3. Local competition is mom-and-pop
The majority of the competition our owners face comes from local, independent service companies. While not all lack professionalism, most are the stereotyped “today, we do windows….” type of operation. They do not possess strong sales skills, effective marketing, innovative Internet technology and most of all, they have a very limited desire to grow their business.
4. Multiple Revenue streams
Our multiple services allow you to generate more revenue per customer, more times per year. With over 50% of our customers utilizing Window Genie for more than one service, our umbrella of services is the key to growth
5. Repeat Services
Most of services are performed on an ongoing basis. With the exception of window film which is a one-time install, our primary services are typically used between 2 and 4 times per year
6. No clear national leader
With no national brand, you will have the opportunity along with all Window Genie owners to become the branded leader in window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing services.
Window Genie is a marketing-driven business, utilizing both time-tested methods of advertising such as direct mail AND the newest strategies driven by the likes of GOOGLE and GROUPON.
We implement a custom strategy called the “POP-5” Marketing Pillars. Consisting of 5 key marketing pillars that consist of:
2. Direct Marketing
4. Promotions & PR
5. Guerilla blasting
These 5 pillars contain multiple strategies and platforms to help our owners make the phone ring and generate on-line leads. We are NOT a cold-calling opportunity, so you are not asked or expected to go door-to-door to find your customers. We are experts at local advertising and our Advertising / PR team work with you consistently to become the best in your market and to help you grow your business.