Joy and Happiness Ahead!
Discover a future filled with giggles, smiles and wonder. We combine our successful business model with a superior and unique educational approach to enrich and touch the lives of children each day. When you join our family, you will benefit from our 45+ years of expertise in the early childhood education field.
What Sets Us Apart:
WOW: Our World of Wonder
Our Exploratorium™ is the centerpiece of our building design and the first thing you see when you enter our schools. It is a "WOW" moment! Not only is this an exceptionally beautiful space, but an integral part of our curriculum and an excellent marketing tool for our owners. Each day, our children can't wait to visit the Exploratorium™!
We demand excellence! This expectation is woven into every aspect of our programs including accreditation, environment, training and support. Creative World curriculum is developed by our CW University and is a comprehensive resource for our teaching team. Our discovery learning philosophy allows every child to reach their potential as they experience and discover the joy of learning.
Our Team of Professionals
As a Creative World owner, you enjoy the advantages of having an amazing team behind you each step of the way.
Your success is our success and our CW Team will focus on an individualized training plan to maximize your school's performance.
**We Do It All! **
* **Protected Territory** – Each franchise location has a 5 mile radius of protection from all other franchisees to optimize success.
* **Site Selection **– We assist you in analyzing the demographics of a particular market and each specific site to maximize your success.
* **Standard Building Plans**– We furnish a full set of plans and specifications for our prototype building to your architect in order to adapt your site to local building codes.
* **Contractor Selection **– We can assist you in selecting a local contractor and recommend other contractors that have previously built our buildings.
* **Third Party Financing** – We can introduce you to bankers that have previously financed our schools including the utilization of SBA financing.
* **Discounted Equipment/Supplies** – We offer substantial discounts on equipment/supplies required in your school and initially install them for a turnkey operation.
* **Management Training Program **– We will train you and your director(s) at our headquarters prior to completion of your school construction.
* **Onsite Training **– We will train your staff in your school prior to opening.
* ** Grand Opening** – We provide extensive planning and onsite assistance at opening.
* ** Marketing **– We assist you with all marketing including access to our in-house graphics department and inventories of proven marketing materials.
* **Operational Support** – Our regional team will visit your school periodically and advise you on operational improvements and the perfection of your business.
### Join Us!
Creative World School is GROWING – Please, come grow with us! If you would like to make a positive difference in the lives of children and would like to own a successful business in the child education industry, please take the next step by completing and submitting our information form. We look forward to speaking with you in the very near future.
- CW Builds (Construction & Development)
- CW University (Curriculum & Training)
- CW Wow! (Quality Assurance and Support)
- CW Studio (Marketing & Design)
- CW Necessary Fun (Furniture & Supplies)
- CW Tracking (Records & Accounting)
- CW Help Desk (Every Question, Everyday)
Franchisee Testimonials“*I was looking for a school that was the way I grew up, the way I played, coming from a country like Malaysia. And I looked into what the science says of the way children learned. Then we found Creative World. So, knowing the proven way that children learn and Creative World: it was a perfect match.*” -Sara Singh, Owner, Creative World School at Cross Creek
“Our schools, first of all they’re beautiful and the Exploratorium™ is great. The learning environment and the Inquiry based system they have, that’s what we believe in. It really is the way to get children to explore!”-Manjul Shah, Owner, Creative World School at Fishhawk and Rivercrest
*“We didn’t really know much about childcare, but when we met with Creative World we felt really warm. We knew that they were going to help us every step of the way.”* -Carolina Bailes, Owner, Creative World School at Thompson and Wesley Chapel