Total Startup Investment
$93,048 - $154,307
Net Worth Required
US/Canada Franchise Units
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 116 franchise owners (61% of owners)
Are You Ready to Build a Home Health Care Business You Can Feel Great About?
BrightStar Care has won more “Best of Home Care” awards than any other brand, further instilling our commitment to a high-quality, full continuum of care across our entire franchise system.
BrightStar Care provides clients skilled as well as non-skilled in-home health care designed to improve their health and quality of life and ease the caregiving burden on their loved ones. Our franchisees earn accreditation from The Joint Commission, a nationally recognized healthcare standards organization that accredits renowned facilities like the Mayo Clinic. The Joint Commission has named BrightStar Care an “Enterprise Champion for Quality” for six consecutive years thanks to the systems and training we have in place to help senior care franchisees and the staff deliver a Higher Standard of Care.
We are the only home care agency to achieve this distinction.
This helps franchisees:
- Recruit new staff
- Attract National Accounts
- Earn Local Referrals from Medical Professionals
- Win families’ trust
Why BrightStar Franchise?
- FIVE Multiple Revenue Streams / Not Limited to Companion and Personal Care – Senior care (non-medical & medical), private pay home health care, National Accounts and medical staffing.
- Scalable business model – with uncapped revenue potential
- $1,772,699 Combined Average Revenue – for franchisees 1st locations open at least 12 months as of December 31, 2018 (*see additional details in BrightStar Care 2019 FDD, Item 19, Table A.)
- $346,840 Average National Account Revenue** for franchisees 1st location only opened 12+ months as of December 31, 2018 (see additional details in BrightStar Care 2019 FDD, Item 19, Table E).
- Uncapped revenue potential – Robust franchise system allows franchisees to capitalize on multiple services and revenue streams.
- National Accounts – BrightStar has established large national and regional accounts that our franchisees can benefit from. These national accounts relationships provide additional revenue opportunities for franchisees that are participating in the program.
- Joint Commission Accreditation – Our franchisees obtain J.C. Accreditation, which is considered the highest standard for health care organizations, and earned by many hospitals, doctors’ offices and nursing homes. This dedication to high standards sets us apart from our competition and provides peace of mind for our clients knowing that their loved ones are being cared for by a professional organization.
Even though this information is historical and based on actual information, the Federal Trade Commission requires us to include the following statement: “These figures are estimates only. If you rely on these figures, there is no assurance you will have the same experience. You must accept the risk of not generating these same results.” This information is published in the Item 19 of our 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document, along with additional information regarding franchisee first agency average revenues and gross margins.
The BrightStar Advantage:
- Proven System – BrightStar has a robust business model and tools to help our owners grow their businesses.
- Training – Extensive training program for new owners and boot camp training for designated roles
- Ongoing Support – Ongoing support from our field operations team providing business coaching & consulting
- Exclusive Web-based Software & Business Solution – BrightStar has developed a fully-integrated, proprietary business software designed specifically for the BrightStar franchise model.
- Financial Assistance – BrightStar has partnered with financing companies to pre-package SBA loans that are specifically structured for this business model.
- And much, much more…
What It Takes:
No medical or health care background required! Over 70% of our owners have no healthcare background. We are looking for people who have strong leadership/ management/marketing/sales backgrounds. This business is about building relationships with referral sources and delivering excellent customer experiences.
The total initial investment necessary to begin operation of a BrightStar Agency is from $93,048 to $154,307. *Initial Investment range as stated in the 2019 FDD.
Download the franchisee satisfaction report on BrightStar Care absolutely free