Senior Care Authority
Total Startup Investment
$52,500 - $81,250
Net Worth Required
US/Canada Franchise Units
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 20 franchise owners (95% of owners)
What Our Families are Saying:
Senior Care Authority has a unique franchised organization that has a national network of professionals helping families locate the best long-term living options for their loved ones. We’ve establish confidence from our clients by meeting them personally and guiding them through often difficult decisions in the placement process.
Our reputation is untarnished in each community we operate in, provide dependable, reliable marketing and referrals to generate new customers and leverage technology, systems and processes that have been proven to produce consistent and profitable results.
Our Primary Services
- Senior Placement Services – Senior Care Authority provides all the necessary services to identify the proper assisted living community or residential care home for seniors. These locations can range from larger assisted living communities to smaller residential care homes to locations that specialize in memory care. This unique service simplifies the otherwise daunting process of looking for assisted living and other care services, saving families time and money while helping to eliminate the stresses associated with this transition.
Since we have commission based agreements with these locations, we are able offer a no-cost consultation service to help find the appropriate senior housing when a senior can no longer be cared for at home. Our personalized service will help relieve the stress and challenges associated with this major transition, and our expertise and compassion help lighten the load for families.
- ElderCare Consulting – Sometimes our families just need more help with the challenging transitions and decision-making. This may include Vital Conversations and Facilitation with Family Members, Home Care Agency, Skilled Nursing or Caregiver selection, Agitation and Depression, Alzheimer's Disease and Connections to Valuable Resources such as Medicaid and Estate Planning. Whatever the need, we customize the program for each client.
Why Senior Care industry?
- About 70 percent of individuals over age 65 will require at least some type of long-term care services during their lifetime – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- In 2050, the number of Americans aged 65 and older is projected to be 88.5 million, more than double its projected population of 40.2 million in 2010 – U.S. Census Bureau
- Between 2010 and 2030, the age 75-84 group will increase by more than 86 percent, the age 85+ group by 57 percent, and the overall age 75+ group by 77 percent – U.S. Census Bureau
Why Senior Care Authority?
- Proven system with satisfied franchisees.
- Flexible training program... own pace. Videos available for franchisee to review again even after starting the business.
- On-site visitation from management to establish relationships with assisted living partners.
- Lead generation program through company’s online marketing efforts and strategic alliances. Leads automatically populate into Company’s state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program designed for Senior Placement Agencies.
- Proven marketing strategies in developing new business.
- Easy to use Social Media Platform for blogging and various social media sites.
Training and Support
Our training program incorporates a self-paced home study industry curriculum including training taught by specialists in nursing, geriatric care, assisted living, in-home care, dementia, hospital administration, elder law attorneys and placement. Further training includes technology and business development, territory development training and mentoring. Upon completion of training, a 3-day site-visit at your location and a one-on-one coaching and mentoring program for 3+ months. All franchisees receive ongoing mentoring for the life of their franchise as needed.
A Senior Care Authority franchise can be ready to generate business in as little as 6-8 weeks!
Recent Press Coverage Senior Care Authority Named Top Emerging Franchise 2018
Download the franchisee satisfaction report on Senior Care Authority absolutely free.