Home Helpers Home Care
Total Startup Investment
$75,850 - $127,600
Net Worth Required
US/Canada Franchise Units
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 159 franchise owners (65% of owners)
Why Home Care & Why Home Helpers
As family members age and require extra assistance with daily living, it can be tough for families to support their loved ones. Nine out of 10 adults aged 65+ prefer to stay in their own homes and maintain as much independence and dignity as possible for as long as possible. With 40 percent of adults past retirement age requiring some sort of daily assistance, in-home care is essential to keeping their preferred quality of life.
Elderly Americans that receive home care generally require fewer doctor and hospital visits. As a result, home care reduces overall healthcare costs, while also creating jobs in a new and growing sector. By bridging the gap between existing health care services, Home Helpers fills the spot of family care and traditional healthcare.
For over two decades, Home Helpers has been the leader in home care franchising. Recognized FIVE YEARS IN A ROW as the #1 Senior Care Franchise and “Best of the Best” by Entrepreneur magazine, Home Helpers continues to grow as our independent owners continue to prosper. Our success is due to our unique system, world-class training and support, and the talent and energy of the most motivated owners in the industry. Our more than 20 years of outpacing the industry is proof we deliver both to clients and franchise owners.
Two Business Models in One & More!
Home Helpers Caregivers are like family when family can’t be there. But unlike models that limit your growth opportunities to companion care, our owners have the strength of four distinct revenue centers. In addition to respite care and transitional care, you also have access to recurring business through long-term personal care.
Each Home Helpers franchise includes DirectLink®, our proprietary medical alert solutions suite, which offers round-the-clock peace of mind to clients and their families through 24-hour technology and monitoring services for even greater revenue opportunity.
A Low Cost Opportunity in a Growing Sector
Home Helpers was identified by independent franchisee satisfaction research firm, Franchise Business Review, as being one of only 80 franchises to qualify for its 2018 Top Low-Cost Franchises list. Brands on the list had to have high franchisee satisfaction and an investment of under $100,000 at the time their franchisees participated in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey.
Owning your own Home Helpers office is a unique opportunity to get in on one of the fastest-growing sectors of the economy while serving your community and bringing peace of mind to families in it.
If you’re looking for the best franchise for your money in today’s marketplace, with the highest satisfaction in its investment class, this is it. Home Helpers is an innovative, industry leader and the right choice for a low-cost, high ROI investment. Help your community and help yourself to the life you deserve. Make the bold decision to own a Home Helpers office.
The Value of the Home Helpers Brand
As a Home Helpers Franchise owner, you’ll benefit from the brand awareness and preference built up with the support of hundreds of existing offices across the United States.
- Lead Generation: Your business runs on leads, and the Home Helpers system is designed to assist you. You will receive training on building referral partner relationships, which can provide your business with leads. And, our world-class website is constructed to capture the contact information of interested families and distribute that information to your cell phone or email.
- Proven Revenue-Driving Programs: Your Home Helpers business is backed by more than 2 decades of experience. We continue to support growth with business-building programs that work because we’ve proven they work in markets like yours already.
- Social Media: More than promotions, our comprehensive marketing program equips each local office with the news, data, tips and techniques to engage families in your community through popular social media platforms. This content gives you the advantage in establishing your office and your team as the local experts in caregiving.
- Marketing Library: Home Helpers owners also have access to our extensive library of sales presentations, marketing letters and campaigns, TV creative, radio scripts, promotional materials and other assets that you can use to increase your presence without investing your own time in development. With flexible materials that can be customized to your office and your market, you’re equipped with the tools for any local event or occasion. And because they’ve stood the test of time, you know they’re proven effective.
World Class Support: More Than Two Decades Operating, 900 Communities Helped
With over two decades in operation and with experience in more than 900 communities, we know what it takes to make your business successful in your community. We’ve seen what works and where the potential challenges exist. And all this experience and knowledge base is yours, including:
- Owner Training Program: Comprehensive pre-opening and start-up training combine classroom experiences with individualized coaching through your opening and beyond.
- National Support Center: Our team of management, marketing, training and other professionals work closely with you to develop a plan for success and offer an experienced perspective on your business and insights into your market.
- Recruitment and Training: Through regular office visits, meetings, webinars, training sessions and learning materials, Home Helpers makes sure your operations stay current year after year. You’ll also enjoy the opportunity to join owners’ performance groups, which allow operators with similar challenges to exchange ideas and best practices to achieve their mutual growth goals.
Download the franchisee satisfaction report on Home Helpers Home Care absolutely free.