Total Startup Investment
$63,400 - $204,200
Net Worth Required
US/Canada Franchise Units
Franchise Owner Reviews
Reviewed by 89 franchise owners (79% of owners)
About Pinot’s Palette
#1 in paint and sip for franchisee satisfaction – Pinot’s Palette is a unique, art-inspired entertainment concept catering to adults, corporations and kids. By combining art and wine into a single concept, Pinot’s Palette now offers an inclusive, social activity for guests to enjoy with friends, family or work team members. Pinot’s Palette’s entertaining environment, expert guidance from trained local artists and exceptional customer experience creates strong word of mouth, community recognition and a loyal customer base. Franchising since 2010 with more than 180 locations in 35 states and Canada, Pinot’s Palette is an established, award-winning concept leading the paint and sip industry.
Pinot’s Palette has many different studio layouts and service models available to fit your growth plan and local community.
Flexible Layouts and Services* 1 or 2 room studio layouts (private party room)
- Mobile studios to service corporate and off-site
- Bar and BYOB formats available and fully supported
Awards and Recognition
- 2017 - Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award (#1 in category), Entrepreneur 500 List Ranked, Entrepreneur Fastest-Growing Franchise List, Franchise Times Zor Award Winner
- 2016 - Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award (#1 in category), Entrepreneur 500 List Ranked, Entrepreneur Fastest-Growing Franchise List,Ranked 1756 in the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Top Service Franchise List, Franchise Times Top 200 Franchises
- 2015 – Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award (#1 in category), Entrepreneur 500 List Ranked, Entrepreneur Fastest-Growing Franchise List (#1 in category), Entrepreneur Top-New Franchise List, Entrepreneur Top Service Franchise List
- 2014 – Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award (#1 in category), Franchise Business Review Emerging Brands Report, Franchise Business Review Top Veterans & Franchising Report, Entrepreneur 500 List Ranked, Entrepreneur Fastest-Growing Franchise List (#1 in Category), Entrepreneur Top-New Franchise List, Entrepreneur Top Service Franchise List
- 2013 – Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award, Entrepreneur 500 List Honorable Mention, Top-New Franchise List
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Public events
- Private Parties
- Kids Camps
- Corporate Team Building events
- Off-site Parties
Proprietary Studio Management Software
Pinot Technology Suite (PTS) is an industry-specific, enterprise strength system designed by Pinot’s Palette to empower owners to provide a high level of customer service without sacrificing time. PTS allows business owners to easily run detailed sales reports, analyze and track marketing ROI, manage studio staff, update their website, send push notifications to Pinot’s Palette iPhone app users, and much more!
We train you in the Pinot’s Palette strategies for Grand Opening and ongoing marketing efforts, while innovating on a location by location basis. Grand Opening support and ongoing training includes:
- Brand strategy definitions and target customer profiles.
- Media buying theory, industry definitions and Pinot’s Palette strategy.
- PR Toolkit and grand opening media relations support.
- National partnerships with respected brands in your area.
- Social media and email marketing content and strategy.
- Designed creative for media placements at your fingertips.
Download the franchisee satisfaction report on Pinot's Palette absolutely free